MSc in Advanced & Specialist Healthcare - University of Kent
A part-time MSc consisting of four specialist modules in minimal invasive surgery taught at the new IMACS facility in Maidstone, plus five additional modules, which includes four core and one optional.
- Flexible, to fit around surgical training commitments
- Taught by professionals and clinicians active in minimally invasive surgery and clinical research
- Designed to develop personal and professional skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Aligns professional development with proactive and informed use of research, project management and delivery of research projects
- Delivered part-time over a 2 – 3 year period
- Applicants must possess the professional qualification MRCS or its equivalent and hold a surgical trainee post
- Overseas applicants must hold an IELTS score of 6.5
- Total cost of the programme £11,000
For more information and to apply please contact:
T: 01634 888929
You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
Added on: 13th December 2012