ASiT National Survey: Are You Being Trained?
ASiT National Survey : Are You Being Trained?
ASiT are starting a major annual national surgical trainee survey for all nine surgical specialties focusing on the quality of your training.
Now that trainees are contributing financially towards the cost of their training there is a need for publicly available measures of national training quality:
● Opportunities and quality of operating theatre based training.
● Ward round and out-patient clinic based training.
● Supervision and support from trainers.
● Access to regional training support e.g. teaching and simulation.
● Attending operating theatre and other learning opportunities in your own time.
Please click on the link below to take the survey:
ASiT Survey: Are You Being Trained?
It takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Your response really counts!
The results will be released publicly to trainees, allowing comparison of training experiences between specialties and regions.
Please note that your individual responses will remain anonymous.
Added on: 13th December 2011