Innovation Summit -
9th - 10th November 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW OPEN
We are excited to announce the ASiT Surgical Innovation Summit to be held as part of the Future Surgery Show 2021 conference.
Registration for the conference will be through the Future Surgery Show 2021 website, please click the "BOOK NOW" button on the right for more information.
To submit your abstract through the online form, please CLICK HERE. Please read the guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
Key Conference Dates:
- Abstract submission opens: 25th July 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: 23:59 BST Sunday, 5th September 2021
- Acceptance notifications issued: September 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Abstract & Prize Categories
- Early-stage Innovation
- Clinical Research
- QI and Audit
- Collaborative Research
- Robotics and Digital Surgery
- Systematic Review and Meta-analyses
- Global Surgery (at least one author from a low and middle-income country (LMIC))
- The abstract should be no longer than 250 words (excluding the title). It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep to the word limit.
- Abstracts should be formatted in four sections as follows: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only. No graphics or tables are allowed.
- The work should be original and not previously published in abstract or paper form prior to submission or submitted to any major meeting.
- Please use a spell checker on your abstract before submitting it.
Future Surgery Show 2021 Highlights:
- First large-scale exhibition and conference dedicated to all that is new in surgery.
- Expert speakers delivering CPD-accredited education.
- Spanning seven themes exploring the culture of change and innovation in surgery.
- For all surgical specialities, roles and members of the theatre team.
- Explore innovation in techniques, devices and systems and life sciences research that is changing the way we can personalise treatment for patients