This course is designed for Neurosurgeons, Otolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons and Skull base Surgeons who are interested in the most recent developments in Endoscopic Surgery of the Cranial Base and Pituitary Gland.
This comprehensive one day course is a presentation of minimally invasive techniques for Endoscopic and Transcranial surgery of the Pituitary Fossa and Cranial Base.
Experts on the subject will present the anatomical and technical aspects of this procedure along with risks, benefits and outcomes.
Teaching is through cadaver dissection and surgeons will have hands-on practical dissection on fresh frozen specimens.
- Develop and enhance anatomical knowledge of the sellar and parasellar regions
- Understanding of specialist approaches and techniques
- Methodical dissections both endonasally and transcranially
- Use of image guidance techniques
Special features of the course
- Intensive two-day course using Surgical Technologies equipment
- High faculty-to-participant ratio
- Number of attendees limited to 12 delegates
- Interactive classroom and cadaver instruction with video
- All catering provided throughout the day and all refreshments included
- All cephalus are pre-scanned - Image Guidance Systems