ASiT Essential Anatomy for Surgeons Course
9th September 2022
Human Anatomy Resource Centre, University of Liverpool
The 4th @ASiTofficial education event 'Essential Anatomy for Surgeons', hosted by the Human Anatomy Resource Centre at the University of Liverpool on the 9th September. An opportunity to study with an extensive collection of well-presented prosections for an entire day! Anatomy facilitators by your side to assist you.
08:30-09:15 – Registration and refreshments
09:15-12:15 – Prosection study
12:15-13:15 – Lunch (delegates to provide their own)
13:15-16:15 – Prosection study
Station content to have prosections and models on the following topics:
• Head and Neck
• Brain and Spinal Cord (including Vertebral Column)
• Upper Limb (Shoulder and Brachial Plexus)
• Upper Limb (Elbow, Forearm and Hand).
• Lower Limb (Thigh and Gluteal region)
• Lower Limb (Knee, Leg and Foot)