THE ASIT 2023 YEARBOOK COMPETITION
Submission Deadline: 23:59 GMT Monday, 2nd January 2023
ASiT is pleased to launch its annual yearbook competition for the 2023 conference!
The theme of this year's conference and yearbook is Reconnect and Inspire. We are looking for a digital image to print as the front cover of our yearbook, making its way to surgical trainees all over the UK and Ireland, with the top 3 entries featuring in the yearbook and the ASiT conference app!
- Your entry should be original work and not reproduced from existing artwork or graphics. If it includes clinical images, this must be with explicit written consent from the hospital/trust, and/or patient.
- Your image should be submitted as a .jpeg file with the longest dimension equal to 4000 pixels. The total file size should not exceed 10MB.
- Please submit your image with the file name: yearbook_competition_your name.jpeg
- All submissions need to be submitted by email to our Yearbook and App Editor (Emily Mills) at email@example.com
- Entrance into the competition gives ASiT the copyright to use your image in the ASiT yearbook, app, website and other promotional material
- Your interpretation of the theme Reconnect and Inspire must relate to surgery but can include any speciality group
- Entries will be judged and voted on by the ASiT Council
We look forward to receiving your entries!