ASiT are pleased to invite applications for ASiT / Healthcare Leadership Academy Scholarship place 2017!
This is a fantastic opportunity, which will offer the successful applicant the chance to join the incredible HLA scholarship program on behalf of ASiT.
The benefits of becoming a HLA scholar on behalf of ASiT are:
- Subsidy towards travel to and from London to attend the course
- The opportunity to be supported by the UK's largest trainee organisation through a major national leadership project
- Potential to continue the project with ASiT after the course has finished to develop YOUR ideas
In order to apply, please send:
- An up-to-date 1-page CV
- 250-word 'pitch' on an idea or topic of a project you wish to lead on
In your personal statement you may wish to cover:
- Your commitment to surgery
- What skills you will gain from the experience
- Your proposed contribution to ASiT
All current UK + ROI medical students and FY1 doctors who are ASiT members and intending to work in the UK/ROI next year are eligible to apply for this position.
PLEASE NOTE: ASiT members with a current place on the HLA scholarship program are ALSO welcome to apply for this opportunity.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com with ASIT/HLA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION as the subject heading.
Applications Open: now!
Applications Close: 23:59, 20th July 2017
For further information please visit the HLA website here and the ASiT website here
If you are not currently an ASiT member, please join here.