ASiT are launching the annual yearbook competition for medical students and foundation trainees.
The theme of the 2018 yearbook is #NurturingExcellence and we're looking for a DIGITAL IMAGE.
The top 3 winning entries will feature in the yearbook and the ASiT app, and the which is going live for the first time in 2017.
- Your entry should be original work and not reproduced from existing artwork or graphic. It can only include clinical images with explicit written consent from the hospital trust, and/or patient.
- Your image should be submitted as a jpeg file with the longest dimension equal to 4000pixels. Total file size should not exceed 3.5MB.
- Please submit your file with the file name: 2018_competition_your name.jpeg
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance into the competition gives ASiT the rights to use your image in the ASiT yearbook, app, website and other promotional material.
- Your image may be in colour or black and white and can include text, not exceeding 160 characters.
- Your interpretation of #NurturingExcellence must relate to surgery but can include any area relating to surgery including all specialties, training, politics, equality, or technology.
The closing date for the competition is Friday 31st December 2017.
Entries will be judged and voted for by the ASiT Council.