ASIT SUPPORTING UK SURGICAL WORKFORCE CENSUS 2023 AND INVITING OUR MEMBERS TO TAKE PART
Click here to take part!
We invite you to participate in our UK-wide surgical workforce census. The census is being undertaken as a collaborative project between Royal College of Surgeons of England, Royal Colleges of Edinburgh and Glasgow and with the Federation of Surgical Specialty Associations. The project will allow to develop a better understanding on how the surgical workforce is evolving to meet current service challenges and to hear what issues are affecting you most, so that progress can be made in stakeholder meetings - your voice can help resolve the most pressing issues!
Work with us to build a resilient future for surgery, supported by collaborative and data-informed approaches. With your help, the census team aim to:
- Enhance our understanding of the workforce: The census can help us better appreciate your needs, challenges, and working practices.
- More effectively represent and advocate for the workforce: Your answers will allow us to represent and advocate for you more effectively to external groups and agencies, including the government.
- Offer better support: We'll be able to provide more support in a targeted and effective way, where it's needed most.
- Create a better working environment: From the challenges currently being faced, we hope to help drive improvement of the working environment.
- Enhance sustainability: Including measures to improve retention, recruitment and work-life balance.
- Improve future planning: This data will be valuable for future decision-making related to surgery, including workforce planning, policy development and research.
We encourage all members of the workforce to take 10 minutes to complete the anonymous census by Tuesday 13 June. Click here to take part!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.